Apple Dumplings are a classic, easy, and delicious treat! These tasty dumplings take less than a hour to cook and are prefect for any occasion. Bake them as a family snack, a party treat, or for any reason! Just don’t wait any longer, go bake and enjoy!
- 1 (16oz) can of refrigerated flaky biscuit dough
- 4 apples – peeled, cored and halved
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1/2 cup of butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 cup of water
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Butter a 7×11 inch baking pan. Separate biscuit dough into 8 pieces.
- Flatten each piece of dough into a circle. Wrap one biscuit around each apple half and place, seam side down, in pan.
- In small bowl, combine sugar, water, melted butter and vanilla. Pour mixture over dumplings in pan.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, until golden. Serve warm.
This Recipe makes 8 dumplings. Enjoy!