The Banana and Peanut Butter Combo is one of the most underrated food pairings out there, in our humble opinion. This Banana and Peanut Butter Ice Cream recipe is equal parts delicious and easy. But don’t take our word for it, try it for yourself!
- 2 slightly overripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon milk
- 2 drops vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon confectioners’ sugar (optional)
- Arrange banana chunks on a plate; freeze until solid, about 2 hours.
- Blend frozen bananas, confectioners’ sugar, milk, and vanilla extract together in a blender until smooth and creamy.
- Add peanut butter and blend until smooth.
- Serve cold.
This recipe makes 2 servings. Enjoy!