Need a quick, healthy breakfast full of protein and nutrients to start your day? That actually tastes great and is fun to eat? Look no further than this parfait, sandwiched between a banana.
½ cup strawberry greek yogurt
¼ cup blackberries
¼ cup raspberries
½ cup granola
mini chocolate chips for garnish
1. Prepare yogurt:
2. Place container of yogurt in the freezer until
firm, not frozen solid, just scoop-able.
3. Scoop out two scoops of yogurt and place each
scoop in a separate paper muffin liner.
4. Put back in the freezer until ready to use.
5. Split banana in half.
6. Add 2 scoops of frozen yogurt
7. Add berries, granola and chocolate chips.
8. Serve immediately.
This recipe and images are courtesy of Art From My Table.