These breakfast egg muffins are an easy option to gran and go as you’re running out the door in the morning. They are packed with protein for energy. Plus, you can make a large batch and keep them all week!
You’ll always find a great selection of muffin pans and more cookware at Old Time Pottery!
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup cooked chopped spinach excess water removed
1/3 cup crumbled cooked bacon
1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Coat 6 cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray or line with paper liners.
2. Crack the eggs into a large bowl. Use a Braun MultiQuick 7 Hand Blender to blend the eggs until smooth, this will take less than a minute.
3. Add the spinach, bacon and cheese to the egg mixture and stir to combine.
4. Divide the egg mixture evenly among the muffin cups.
5. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until eggs are set.
6. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
This recipe and images are courtesy of Dinner At The Zoo.