We may have found our new favorite snack and we’re not exaggerating! These Brownie Batter Bites are simply amazing and possibly addictive. The best part is these bites are no bake, require 7 ingredients (there’s a good chance you probably already have them on hand) and 5 minutes of your time. There’s also another plus to these little bites: they’re skinny! That’s right, the brownie batter being hugged by two pretzel twists contains no refined sugar, butter or oil. How awesome is that? Let’s get going then!
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons natural unsweetened cocoa
- 48 pretzel twists
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup white chocolate
- sprinkles (optional)
- Place oats in a food processor and grind until fine, you are looking for a similar consistency to flour.
- In a microwave-safe bowl , combine peanut butter and honey. Microwave on high for 1 minute and give it a good stir. If the mixture is hard to stir and not completely warm, you might need to heat it for another 30 seconds, depending on the power of your microwave. It should be warm, but not hot or boiling.
- Add vanilla and stir to combine. Next, add cocoa and mix well. Add ground oats and give it a good stir until dough forms and oats are fully incorporated.
- Using a small cookie scoop (about 1 1/2 teaspoons), form 24 balls out of the dough and sandwich each ball between 2 pretzel twists. Place on a plate and put into the fridge while you prepare the chocolate.
- Using the microwave or double boiler, melt chocolate. Line a baking sheet with wax paper and set aside.
- Remove pretzel bites and dunk one side into chocolate of choice. Immediately put sprinkles on top and repeat with remaining pretzel bites. Place in the fridge until chocolate is set, about 10 minutes.