Don’t know what to do with your leftover Halloween candy?! This Candy Bar Brownies Recipe is a delicious treat that you can enjoy in less than an hour!
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 4 (2.16 ounce) bars chocolate-coated caramel-peanut nougat candy, chopped
- Mix cake mix with melted butter or margarine and condensed milk. Spread out 1/2 of the mixture into a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 minutes.
- Slice candy bars into little slices. Lay these on top of the baked crust. With the remaining batter-crumble it on top of the candy bars. It will have a crumbly texture. No need to spread it on top to make it smooth.
- Put it back into the oven and bake it for another 20 minutes.
This recipe makes 1 dozen – 9×13 inch pan. Enjoy!