At Old Time Pottery, we love chocolate and we love caramel. We also like chocolate and caramel together. Seriously it’s a tough combination to beat. With that being said, we’re always looking for unique was to combine the two and we think we found something you’re really going to love! These Caramel Stuffed Brownies are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth and with a big glass of milk and cup of coffee, they are the perfect dessert for any meal! We hope you enjoy these as much as we did and FYI, they were gone in record time at the office. Enjoy!
- 1 boxed chocolate cake mix
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup Heath Toffee Bits
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups caramel filled Hershey Kisses, unwrapped
- Mix together the boxed chocolate cake mix, 1/2 of the sweetened condensed milk, and the melted butter. Press half of the mixture into the bottom of a well greased 9×13 baking dish. Sprinkle Heath bits over the batter.
- Whisk the milk into the remaining batter and set aside.
- Place the Hershey Kisses and remaining sweetened condensed milk into microwave safe bowl, and microwave for 1 minutes. Stir until smooth and pour over the brownie batter in the 9×13 baking dish. Pour over the Heath Bits in the baking dish.
- The next bit is a little tricky: scrape the remaining batter over top of the melted Hershey Kisses. Try to drop it evenly over the batter, and spread it gently with a rubber spatula.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. The middle will be gooey, of course, but it should still be slightly set before you remove it from the oven.