Here at Old Time Pottery, we love dessert (as if you couldn’t tell). It’s why we do the weekly #SweetTweet. We love being able to share all of our favorite recipes with you in hopes that you’ll love them and pass them on! And today, we’ve got something for you that we’re sure you’ll absolutely love! There really is nothing quite like a rich, creamy piece of cheesecake after a meal. Not only does it feel like it cleanses the pallet, but it also just feels classy. Well this recipe puts a little twist on cheesecake and lets you make personal mini cheesecakes. These are great because they’re just the right size to satisfy that sweet tooth while also keeping the serving size down. Enjoy!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 3 pkg.(8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Mix graham crumbs, 2 Tbsp. sugar and butter until blended; press onto bottoms of 18 paper-lined muffin pan cups.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crusts.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until centers are almost set.
- Cool completely. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries, washed, hulled and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 5 mint leaves, washed and chopped
- Place the strawberries in a large bowl. Stir in brown sugar, balsamic vinegar and mint leaves. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.