These Chocolate Spiders are just as tasty as they are spooky. They’re a perfect treat for Halloween, give them a try. Enjoy!
- 1 pound chocolate confectioners’ coating
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package chow mein noodles
- Chop the chocolate confectioners’ coating and place into a heatproof bowl over simmering water.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until melted and smooth. Remove from heat and stir in the chow mein noodles so they are evenly distributed.
- Spoon out to desired size onto waxed paper. Let cool completely before storing or serving.
This recipe makes 20 spiders. Enjoy!