Here’s a thoughtful DIY gift idea that looks great in one of the many jars we offer.
– Quart Jar
– Cookie Ingredients (found below)
– Printable (found below)
– Washi Tape
1. Clean your jars and let dry completely.
2. Fill your jars. Start with 1 1/2 cups flour, 1/2 tsp. baking soda, 1/s tsp. baking powder, 1/2 tsp. salt.
Then add 1/2 cup brown sugar followed by 1/2 cup sugar.
Then add 2/3 cup chopped Christmas M&Ms.
Top off with 2/3 cup whole Christmas M&Ms.
3. From there you will SAVE the print/recipe tag by clicking here to open the image and then RIGHT-CLICKING and SAVING.
Then open it in a program like word and print. It should be about 2.25 inches x 4 inches which fits the jar perfectly. I suggest printing onto cardstock so the recipe can be more durable for later use.
Tape onto your jar and then tie some twine around.
4. You can embellish the top by putting some washi tape on it. Just makes it look even cuter.
This recipe and images are courtesy of Lil’ Luna.