Yesterday was National Fudge Day and in honor of one of the sweetest holidays of the year, we are sharing this great Cookies ‘N Cream Fudge Recipe. This delicious recipe is perfect for a dessert or just as a treat! It’s super easy, it only takes about four ingredients and a couple hours! So don’t wait any longer, celebrate National Fudge Day and enjoy Cookies ‘N Cream Fudge!
- 3 (6 oz) packages of white chocolate baking squares
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 cups coarsely crushed chocolate creme-filled sandwich cookies
- Melt the white chocolate squares, sweetened condensed milk, and salt in a heavy saucepan over low heat. When melted, remove from heat and stir in the crushed cookies.
- Spread evenly into 8-inch square pan, lined with wax paper. Then chill for 2 about hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off paper and cut into squares. Store any leftovers covered in refrigerator.
This Recipe makes about 2.5 pounds. Enjoy!