In our busy world, it can be a challenge to stay organized. Grocery lists, gifts to buy, bills to pay, the list can go on and on! However, thanks to my latest project, I can stay more organized and keep my work spaces cute and clean at the same time! This organizer project is super simple and only requires a few supplies from Old Time Pottery!
What you’ll need:
- Large photo frame (I used an 8″x10″ frame)
- 1/4 – 1/2 yard of fabric
- Fabric Scissors
- Glue or Tape
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Start out by ironing your fabric to get all creases and wrinkles out.
- Cut your fabric to wrap the frame backing piece. Affix with glue or tape.
- Cut fabric pieces to be approximately 9″ x 9″. Cut along the clean/nice edge of the fabric piece so that you don’t have to hem the fabric. If you don’t have a clean edge, fold over the fabric and iron to have a clean edge. Ironing an edge should work fine, but sew a hem if needed.
- Position the fabric pieces based on how much spacing you would like between the different pockets.
- Flip the backing piece with fabric over and affix the fabric pieces to the back. Make sure the fabric is tucked tightly.
- Secure backing piece back into frame.
- Set up your photo frame organizer in your workspace to help you see all of your important notes and reminders!
I love personalizing my home and Old Time Pottery made it so easy! They always have new fabrics coming in and a huge selection of frames to choose from to customize any project. Get inspired today at your closest Old Time Pottery store!