Communication is an art form, that’s for sure! And message boards have been a way I keep my family’s chores straight! After I discovered this fun idea, I have a functional, and pretty way to post messages in my home! This fun dry erase board project is super easy and super cute!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Basic Picture Frame
- Wrapping Paper
- Dry Erase Marker
- Take apart your picture frame so that you can cut your wrapping paper accordingly to fit!
- Measure your wrapping paper and cut to fit inside the picture frame. The edges are usually forgiving in case you don’t have an exact, clean line.
- Decide how long you need your ribbon to be and cut. (You can always adjust it later too.)
- Tuck each end of the ribbon on the back side of your wrapping paper. Then, close up the back side of the picture frame to secure the ribbon. If necessary, you may need to glue the ribbon, but with most frames it will be secure with just tucking it in.
- Voila! That’s it! Hang up your dry-erase message board and start taking notes!
This dry erase board is super-cute, and super-functional! What I love best about this project is that it is a great way to add personality to a simple household item. (And with college students going off to school during this time of year, it is a great gift to a college student!)
You can get started with EVERYTHING you need for this project at Old Time Pottery! I got all of my supplies in one stop and was able to have a ton of fun making this beautiful message board!