This recipe and comes to us courtesy of our friend Hannah at Eat, Drink and Save Money. It’s so easy, but so good and perfect for Thanksgiving or any fall dinner. The secret is the bacon – because bacon makes everything better!
3 slices of bacon cut into bit sized pieces
1 C. brussel sprouts halved
1/2 C. cubed butternut squash
1 sweet potato cubed
1 russet potato cubed
1/4 red onion
1 small head of broccoli cut into pieces
1/4 C. of olive oil
2 tsp. course sea salt
1 tsp. pepper
1. Bake the bacon on a cookie sheet at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
2. Remove the bacon, but keep the grease on the sheet.
3. Add vegetables and oil, toss to cover.
4. Add salt and pepper.
5. Bake for 40 minutes, tossing at the 20 minute mark.
6. Serve in a baking dish and add in the bacon.