An impressive, delicious dessert that takes just 10 minutes and doesn’t require baking? Combining S’mores with Cheesecake?
Sign us up!
A perfect recipe for fall that will delight the whole family:
DIRECTIONS FOR EASY NO BAKE S’MORES CHEESECAKE RECIPE
I like to start by lining my cake pan with foil because, frankly, I hate doing dishes. Less clean-up is always a win in my book.
Next, we’re going to process our Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares. You’ll need 3 sleeves of these, making about 2 cups of crumbs. Process the graham crackers to fine crumbs. Then add the melted butter and process again, until it’s fully combined.
Place your graham cracker crumb mixture into a 9-inch cake pan. Spread evenly, and press down to smooth with a flat-bottomed glass. Pop the crust into the freezer while you finish up the filling.
Next we’re going to whip up our filling. Place the softened cream cheese (soften it in the microwave, if it’s not soft already!), powdered sugar, and vanilla in the food processor. Put your marshmallows in a microwave-safe bowl and place in the microwave for 30-45 seconds to soften them a bit. Here’s what that will look like in case you were wondering.
Add the softened marshmallows to the food processor with the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Process the ingredients together until the mixture is smooth and creamy, about 1 minute.
Grab your graham cracker crust from the freezer and pour the filling mixture onto the crust. Smooth the filling evenly over the crust.
This is my oldest son’s favorite part because he gets to handle the microwave, pressing the buttons and stirring, all by himself. Melt your Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars in the microwave in 30 second increments. When the chocolate is smooth and creamy, pour it over the marshmallow cheesecake filling in a kind of spiral pattern. It doesn’t need to be perfect (Mine certainly wasn’t!)
With a butter knife or spatula, swirl the chocolate in with the marshmallow cheesecake filling. I just swirled it vertically, then went back and did it again horizontally.
That’s it! You can have easy No Bake S’mores Cheesecake in just 10 minutes! This is particularly delicious when the chocolate is still gooey and melted. You can also cover and refrigerate for up to a week.
The kids and I had so much fun together, and we absolutely loved our chocolate-y marshmallow s’mores cheesecake.
What’s your favorite way to eat S’mores?
NO BAKE S’MORES CHEESECAKE
Easy No Bake S’mores Cheesecake is a quick and easy no bake s’mores dessert with chocolate and marshmallow that can be made from scratch in just 10 minutes!
Author: The Gracious Wife
3 sleeves Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares (27 squares, makes about 1.5-2 cups crumbs)
½ cup butter, melted
16 ounces cream cheese, softened (two 8-ounce packages)
½ cup powdered sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 cups packed Kraft’s Jet-Puffed Marshmallows (about 24 marshmallows), softened
3 Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars
1. Place graham crackers in a food processor and process until they’re fine crumbs.
2. Place the melted butter in the food processor with the graham cracker crumbs and process again until combined.
3. Pour graham cracker mixture into a lined 9-inch pie or cake pan. Spread evenly and press the crumbs down with a flat-bottomed glass to flatten into a crust.
4. Put the crust in the freezer.
5. Soften the marshmallows by placing them in a microwave-safe bowl and microwaving for 30-45 seconds.
6. Place the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and softened marshmallows in your food processor, and process until smooth and creamy.
7. Remove the crust from the freezer, and pour the filling onto the crust. Spread evenly.
8. Place the chocolate bars in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between each interval, until the chocolate is melted, smooth, and creamy.
9. Pour the melted chocolate over the cheesecake filling in a spiral pattern.
This recipe and images are courtesy of The Gracious Wife.
If you made this recipe, let us know how it turned out in the comments!