There’s nothing sweeter than Christmas morning! Make this classic EggNog French Toast recipe for your entire family and watch their faces light up like your Christmas tree.
- 2 eggs, beaten slightly
1 1/2 cups eggnog
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 12 slices French bread
1. Whisk the eggs. eggnog, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice together in a mixing bowl until well blended. Pour the mixture into a shallow dish.
2. Preheat an electric skillet to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Lightly grease the skillet.
3. Dip one slice of bread at a time into the eggnog mixture, being sure to coat each side of the bread thoroughly.
4. Place the prepared bread slices into the preheated skillet, and cook, turning once, until golden brown on each side. Place cooked slices on a serving plate and cover with foil to keep warm until all French toast is cooked. Serve immediately.
This recipe makes 6 servings – Enjoy!