We are serving up Fourth of July Berry Cheesecake Trifle in honor of the most patriotic holiday of the year. This light and fluffy dessert is sure to be the sweetest ending of a day filled with food, family, and fun! Today, we celebrate and remember all of those who have defended and given their lives for this country’s independence.
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 (9 inch) angel food cake, cut into cubes
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1. Whisk pudding mix and milk in a bowl for 2 minutes; let stand until thick, about 3 more minutes.
2. Layer half the cake cubes into a trifle bowl or glass serving dish. Top cake cubes with half the pudding, half the blueberries, and half the whipped topping. Repeat layers; cover and refrigerate 4 hours before serving.
This recipe makes 1 large trifle – Enjoy!