Celebrate going back to school with a fun and festive fruit pizza. It takes only a few steps from start to finish to have a colorful and delicious dessert your whole family will enjoy!
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Selection of your favorite fruits
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. On an ungreased medium baking sheet, smooth the refrigerated sugar cookie dough into a single layer approximately 1/4 inch thick. Bake in the preheated oven 10 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned and center is no longer doughy.
3. In a medium bowl, blend the marshmallow creme and cream cheese. Spread the mixture over the baked crust. Top with your favorite fruits and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
This recipe makes 16 servings – Enjoy!