One of our favorite cookies of the Holiday Season are Ginger Snaps. We love the crispy texture and the bite of the ginger and they’re the perfect cookie to go with coffee or milk. That’s why when we saw this little twist on the ginger snap we absolutely had to try it! As it turns out, this recipe is a breeze. All it takes is a few easy steps and 35 minutes and before your know it you’ll have a unique holiday brownie to share with all of your friends and family. Happy baking!
- 1 Box of Betty Crocker Gingerbread Cake & Cookie Mix, 14.5 oz
- 1/3 cup of evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter (1 stick)
- Powdered sugar, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the gingerbread mix, milk, and butter, stir until combined.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with cooking spray, dump in the batter and soon.
- Bake for 25 minutes for until the brownies are set.
- Once they are cooled, dust with powdered sugar.