Grilled Peaches and Cream are a deliciously light dessert that’s perfect during the warmer months. Before you finish barbequing dinner, add some peaches to the grill for a nice smokey but sweet dessert contrast. Peaches on the grill definitely give off the feeling that summer has officially started!
- 4 peaches, halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons clover honey
- 1 cup soft cream cheese with honey and nuts
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1. Preheat a grill for medium-high heat.
2. Brush peaches with a light coating of oil. Place pit side down onto the grill. Grill for 5 minutes, or until the surfaces have nice grill marks.
3. Turn the peaches over, and drizzle with a bit of honey.
4. Place a dollop of the cream cheese spread in the place where the pit was. Grill for 2 to 3 more minutes, or until the filling is warm. Serve immediately.
This recipe makes 8 servings – Enjoy!