Ice Cream Sandwiches are delicious and cake is always great, so when we found this amazing recipe for Ice Cream Sandwich Cake we absolutely had to share it with you! It’s a super tasty treat and is about as easy of a dessert as they come. Don’t wait any longer, make your own now!
- 12 vanilla ice cream sandwiches, unwrapped
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 (12 ounce) jar hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1/2 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, or to taste
- Arrange a layer of ice cream sandwiches in the bottom of a dish.
- Top with a layer of whipped topping, hot fudge topping, and caramel topping.
- Repeat layering with remaining ice cream sandwiches, whipped topping, hot fudge topping, and caramel topping, ending with a top layer of whipped topping. Sprinkle top with pecans.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and freeze until set, at least 30 minutes.
This recipe makes 12 servings. Enjoy!