Now that Easter has passed, most of us are left with more candy than we know what to do with so why not get creative and make a fun recipe? Jellybean Bark is incredibly simple and another kitchen project that the kids will have fun creating.
- 1 pound white confectioners’ coating
- 1 pound jellybeans
1. Line a jelly roll pan with waxed paper and set aside.
2. Melt the white confectioners’ coating in the top of a double boiler over just-barely simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching. Spread the melted white confectioners’ coating onto the prepared pan. Sprinkle the jellybeans over the top.
3. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm. Break into pieces to serve.
4. If you want you can also add other Easter candy favorites to your bark before refrigerating.
This recipe makes 2 lbs – Enjoy!