Even if you’ve worked hard all year to stay on the nice list, you can still enjoy these fun Christmas treats. Know someone who may have been naughty? These are a fun reminder to shape up!
Put some in your stockings and give everyone a good laugh!
4 cups rice cereal
1 1/2 cups crushed Oreo cookies (you can buy already crushed cookie pieces if you prefer)
3 cups marshmallows
1 1/2 tablespoons butter
3-4 drops black gel food coloring
1. In a large microwave-safe mixing bowl, heat your marshmallows and butter for 60-90 seconds.
2. Stir your marshmallows and mix in your food coloring.
3. Now mix in your rice cereal and Oreo cookies.
4. Let sit for about 5 minutes until your marshals cool down
6. Use a tablespoon to scoop out your treats onto a piece of parchment paper.
7. Transfer to freezer for 30 minutes.
8. Pack your treats a little more tightly by using your hands.
This recipe and images are courtesy of Premeditated Leftovers.