Go anywhere on the internet such as Pinterest and you’ll see recipes galore. In fact, you could probably find a recipe for just about anything. Some recipes we kept seeing over and over again were a recipes for different types of Monkey Bread. We had to see what all the fuss was about, and the Monkey Bread definitely live up to par. Think of these little guys almost as cinnamon roll, muffin hybrids; they can with all the flavor or a cinnamon roll in the size of a muffin. And to top things off they’re really easy to make. So what are you waiting for, get to baking!
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner rolls, thawed but still cold
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Cut each dinner roll into 6 equal pieces.
- In a bowl, combine butter and corn syrup and stir until well mixed. In another bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
- Dip 6 roll pieces at a time in the butter mixture and then in the sugar mixture.
- Place 6 pieces in each well sprayed cup of a 12 cup muffin tin. Repeat with remaining roll pieces.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let double in size. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes. Cool 3-4 minutes before removing from pan.
- Combine icing ingredients and mix well. Drizzle over monkey breads if desired.