If you’re looking for a new guilty pleasure it doesn’t get better than a Nutella Mug Cake. Everyone loves Nutella and the convenience of making a cake in the microwave that tastes just as good as baking it almost feels sinful. Satisfy your sweet tooth with this chocolatey dessert today!
- 1/4 cup self-rising flour
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as Nutella®)
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Beat flour, sugar, egg, cocoa powder, chocolate-hazelnut spread, milk, and vegetable oil together in a large coffee mug with a fork until smooth.
2. Cook in microwave oven on High until cooked in the center, 90 seconds to 3 minutes.
This recipe makes 1 large mug cake – Enjoy!