This Peanut Butter Bars Recipe is an absolute fan favorite. They can be ready in about a hour and a half and are absolutely delicious. Enjoy!
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- In a medium bowl, mix together the butter or margarine, graham cracker crumbs, confectioners’ sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter until well blended.
- Press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9×13 inch pan.
- In a metal bowl over simmering water, or in the microwave, melt the chocolate chips with the peanut butter, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Spread over the prepared crust. Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting into squares.
This recipe makes 1 – 9×13 inch pan. Enjoy!