There is nothing more fun than than making themed candy for our favorite holidays. We love creating fun, themed treats and that is exactly what we have for you today. This Popcorn Monster Munch is crunchy, sweet and perfect for snacking on while you watch your favorite scary movie. What make’s this recipe amazing is it’s ease. All that’s required is combining everything together, letting it cool and then serving! Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels.
- 1/2 cup orange Candy Melts.
- 1/2 cup black Candy Melts.
- 1/2 cup candy corn M&M’s.
- 1/2 cup candy corn.
- 1 Tbsp Edible Eyes.
- Cover a 13×9 baking sheet with waxed paper. Make your popcorn and lay a single layer on the covered baking sheet.
- Melt your Candy Melts in separate bowls over a double boiler or in the microwave. Stir frequently until completely melted.
- Pour the Candy Melts into disposable piping bags or thick Ziploc bags (NOTE: use a napkin or towel to hold the bag if it’s too hot). Snip off the tip of the bag and drizzle the Candy Melts onto popcorn.
- We drizzled the black Candy Melts first, added the candy, then drizzled the orange Candy Melts on top. Then add the Edible Eyes (found at Hobby Lobby). Allow to cool, break apart and enjoy!