It’s hard to believe it’s already fall! Seems like just yesterday we were ushering in 2013. Fall if one of our favorite times of the year for sweet treats because pumpkin becomes a popular ingredient. However, this recipe was a first for even us. This Pumpkin Pie Dessert Dip is absolutely wonderful! It’s cool, creamy, rich and perfect as a dessert on Saturdays when everyone is over watching the big game! Enjoy.
For the Dip:
- 6 oz Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 can (15oz) pure pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 4 oz Cool Whip
For the Baked Chips:
- 6, 8 inch flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup cinnamon/sugar mix
For the dip:
- Whisk yogurt with sugar and pumpkin until combined. Add in seasonings.
- Fold in Cool Whip and refrigerate dip for at least one hour to allow flavors to mingle. Serve cold!
For the chips:
- Brush butter on each tortilla and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture. Stack until all tortillas have been buttered then cut into wedges.
- Bake tortilla wedges in single layer on a cookie sheet in a 350 degree oven for 12-14 minutes. Cool and enjoy.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.