There may not be a snack that is as tasty, versatile and easy to make that muddy buddies. We’ve done different types of muddy buddies (AKA puppy chow) here before and now we’re sharing the fall version featuring pumpkin spice! We recommend making these tasty treats ASAP but be warned, they are extremely addictive. We think it may have something to do with the mix of Cinnamon Chex® Cereal and the pumpkin spice. Seriously it’s like eating bite size bits of pumpkin pie. Have fun and enjoy!
- 1 box (13.5 oz) Cinnamon Chex® Cereal
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried unsweetened cranberries
- 1 cup roasted and salted pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, divided
- In a large bowl combine Cinnamon Chex Cereal, cranberries and pumpkin seeds. Set aside.
- In a double broiler or microwave carefully melt the white chocolate. Add the pumpkin pie spice until fully incorporated.
- Pour the white chocolate mix over the Chex and fold it into the cereal, fruit, and seeds are all covered evenly.
- Divide the powdered sugar between 2 large bags. Add half of the cereal to each bag. Shake until the powdered sugar fully coats the cereal.
- Lay on a baking sheet to dry. Store in airtight container.