Bring the campfire inside with these S’mores brownies! Make them for your next backyard barbeque or get together. They are sure to take you back to your childhood and are always a crowd pleaser!
- 1 (21.5 ounce) package brownie mix
- 6 graham crackers
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 8 (1.5 ounce) bars milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Spread into a greased 9×13 inch pan.
2. In a medium bowl, break graham crackers into 1 inch pieces and toss with miniature marshmallows and milk chocolate. Set s’more mixture aside.
3. Bake brownies for 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove, and sprinkle the s’more goodies evenly over the top. Bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow brownies to cool before cutting into squares.
This recipe makes 1 9×13 inch pan – Enjoy!