Frozen yogurt has become extremely popular over the past couple years because it offers a delicious and healthier substitute to ice cream. When we found this quick and easy homemade strawberry frozen yogurt recipe we had to give it a try! It literally takes less than 10 minutes to make and tastes like it came straight from the self-serve yogurt shop down the street! Make a batch and experience it for yourself!
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- 3 Tablespoons agave nectar or honey
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (non-fat or full fat)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Add the frozen strawberries, agave nectar (or honey), yogurt and lemon juice to the bowl of a food processor.
- Process for about about 5 minutes, or until creamy.
- Serve the frozen yogurt immediately or transfer it to an airtight container and store it in the freezer for up to 1 month.