Add a fun spin on dessert with Summer Sand Pudding. Create this layered sand pile in a bucket with fun beachy accents. Kids will love the beach themed accents and this no bake dessert makes for an easy recipe for any occasion or summer gathering!
- 1 (15 ounce) package vanilla wafers
- 2 Oreo cookies
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages French vanilla pudding mix
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- 12 ounces cool whip
1. Add Vanilla Wafers and 2 Oreos to your food processor and crush until they resemble sand.
2. In a smaller bowl, cream together softened 8 ounce cream cheese, butter, and powdered sugar.
3. In another larger bowl, mix pudding with milk.
4. Add pudding mixture to the cream cheese mixture.
5. Fold in all of the Cool Whip.
6. Layer into bucket in this order: sand, pudding, sand, pudding, etc.
Notes: Allow to chill in fridge at least 1 hour before serving.
This recipe makes 12 servings – Enjoy!