This Apple and Pomegranate Crisp is the perfect snack for this Fall! You can have it ready in just over a hour and serve as a treat for the whole family. Enjoy!
- 4 medium apples – peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/2 pomegranate, skin and light-colored membrane removed
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Butter a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, toss together the apples, pomegranate seeds, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- In the same bowl, stir together the oats, flour and sugar. Rub in the butter between your fingers until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over the top of the fruit.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the apples are soft.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve warm or at room temperature.
This recipe makes 8 servings. Enjoy!