2 c sugar
4 c flour
2 Tbsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
2 c milk
2/3 c vegetable oil
1 Tbsp & 1 tsp cinnamon
2/3 c sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine sugar, flour, baking powder & salt. Set aside.
3. Beat eggs, milk & oil.
4. Gradually add dry mixture to wet until just moist.
5. Grease baking dishes & pour mixture an inch below to the top to compensate for rise.
6. Combine topping, spoon on each loaf and swirl in with a knife, leaving some on top.
7. Bake 40 minutes.
This recipe and images are courtesy of Julie Banner.