Are you in charge of bringing desserts to the Easter dinner this holiday? No worries, we’ve got the simplest recipe here that will be ready in no time. Even better, you can get the kids involved for a fun kitchen activity that isn’t too messy. And no matter the age, everyone is going to love these creative Easter Bird Nests treats!
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 cups chow mein noodles
- 1/4 cup butter
- small candies, jelly beans, m & m’s, etc.
1. Butter a 12 cup muffin tin.
2. Combine marshmallows and butter over medium heat in a saucepan; stir until the butter and marshmallows have melted. Stir in the chow mein noodles, coat well. Butter fingers and press the mixture into the bottom and sides of the prepared muffin tin. Refrigerate until firm.
3. Once your nests are firm add any small candies of your choice in the center.
This recipe makes 12 nests – Enjoy!