You can make this gold geometric planter from a candle holder! I found a great candle holder at Old Time Pottery and had a great idea. This would make the perfect decor for my porch if there was just a way to add a plant to the inside. I came up with a super simple DIY project that you all can complete in just minutes.
Supplies needed to make your own gold geometric planter:
- Gold geometric candle holder (look in the candle section of your Old Time Pottery for ones like this and other ideas!)
- Dirt (if using real plants)
- Plants (I picked up some great faux succulents from my local Old Time Pottery for this project)
I thought it would be fun to make a video for this project. It is literally so simple that you can watch me pull it together below in less than 2 minutes. Now that is one quick and easy DIY project.
If you don’t catch everything on the video here are the brief instructions:
- Gather your supplies (listed above).
- Press moss into sides and bottom of your candle holder.
- Add in dirt if needed for plants.
- Add in your plants
- Your gold geometric planter is complete and ready for display outdoors!
This project is the perfect addition to your outdoor decor this summer. Pick up the supplies you need to make these beauty at your local Old Time Pottery. You will want to pick up some extras of those artificial succulents. Trust me. You will want all of those for as many projects as possible around your home! Get the supplies to make your gold geometric planter today!
Remember I said you would want more of those artificial succulents? Give this great succulent monogram a try! You can pick up the supplies for both projects at Old Time Pottery in just one trip!