Today we have a classic southern dessert, Peach Cobbler! This peach cobbler recipe is absolutely delicious and is very easy, it takes less than a hour to bake. Summer is the best season for tasty cobblers and pie, so don’t wait any longer. Go bake and enjoy!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup melted margarine
- 1 (29 oz) can sliced canned peaches, drained
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine flour, sugars, baking powder, salt and vanilla in a large bowl. Pour milk into dry ingredients and then stir in melted margarine. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into a 9×13 inch baking pan. Arrange peaches on top and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes and enjoy!
This Recipe makes about 1 9″x13″ inch cobbler. Enjoy!