We all love pizza but nothing beats dessert. And it’s no secret that peanut butter cups are one of America’s favorite sweet snacks. Bring all of these things together and you get an easy and delicious treat! This Peanut Butter Cup Dessert Pizza is perfect for any event or snack, try it for yourself!
- 1 (16.5 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 15 miniature chocolate-covered peanut butter cups, halved
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 14-inch pizza pan.
- Mix cookie dough, softened butter, and egg together in a bowl.
- Spread cookie dough mixture onto prepared pizza pan to cover entirely.
- Bake in preheated oven until dough begins to brown, 10 to 12 minutes; set aside to cool.
- Beat confectioners’ sugar into peanut butter in a bowl until completely integrated.
- Spread peanut butter mixture over cooled cookie dough crust.
- Arrange halved peanut butter cups atop peanut butter layer.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips around peanut butter cups.
This recipe makes one 14 inch pizza. Enjoy!