When family and friends get together to celebrate the holidays many of us tend to be more excited for dessert than the actual dinner and a traditional Thanksgiving favorite is Pecan Pie. Check out this super easy and quick recipe that is sure to put a smile on your guests’ faces!!
- 1 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy, and stir in melted butter. Stir in the brown sugar, white sugar and the flour; mix well. Last add the milk, vanilla and nuts.
3. Pour into an unbaked 9-in pie shell. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes at 400 degrees, then reduce temperature to 350 degrees and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until done.
This recipe makes 1 – 9inch pie – Enjoy!