This amazing fall treat comes to us from Jen at More Than A Mom Of Three. Who can’t resist fudge combined with pumpkin spice? Your holiday guests will love it, especially served in one of our entertaining dishes!
1 cup granulated sugar
½ cup brown sugar
⅔ cup evaporated milk
1 Tbsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
½ cup canned pumpkin
2 cups marshmallows
1-12 oz. package white chocolate chips
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 Tbsp. butter
1. Line an 8×8 pan with waxed paper or parchment paper.
2. Combine sugars, pumpkin, milk, butter and pumpkin pie spice in a large sauce pan over medium heat- bring to a boil. Allow mixture to
boil for 12 minutes.
3. Stir in marshmallows, white chocolate chips, and vanilla extract until smooth.
4. Pour into parchment paper lined pan.
5. Place pan in refrigerator for at least 2 hours to allow fudge to set.
6. Lift fudge from pan using paper, cut into small squares.
7. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
This recipe and images are courtesy of More Than A Mom Of Three.